0 7 3 9 8 7 8 7 3 7 2 • s t r i c t l y d a n c i n g w i t h l i s a @ g m a i l . c o m
C-19 Health & Safety
As the coronavirus lockdown eases we have to be very careful as we move forward through the summer and autumn months, in terms of mitigating the spread of the virus. This means various health and safety issues need to be considered. Specific guidelines for each venue can be found on the individual Class Listings pages. Please be sure to read the relevant page that relates to the class(es) you attend.
SPECIAL COVID-19 RISKS
If you feel unwell, high temperature, a persistent dry cough, or you lose your sense of taste or smell do NOT come to the class. Please follow government guidelines on self-isolation. Equally, the same applies if you have been in contact with someone who has covid-19. I will be keeping an attendance register with contact details for all participants in case needed for Track and Trace. Some venues ask for these details, but they will be destroyed 21 days after attendance.
TO ALLOW SPACE FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING CLASS, THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE ABLE TO ATTEND ANY GIVEN CLASS WILL BE REDUCED. PLACES WILL BE ALLOCATED THROUGHOUT THE BLOCK SO EVERYONE CAN MORE OR LESS ATTEND THE SAME NUMBER OF CLASSES. THIS MEANS YOU MUST SIGN-UP IN ADVANCE. IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO DROP-IN TO A CLASS.
1) Hand sanitiser will be provided by myself at all classes and by all venues. The latter encourage you to use it upon entering and exiting the building/room to reduce the chance of spreading of the virus and please avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily, including your face.
2) Classes are to be paid for in advance for anyone able to pay via Internet Banking or PayPal. If this is not an option you must bring the correct money for the total number of classes you wish to attend either by bringing a cheque or the exact money. No change will be given. I will not be using/signing the usual pink pre-paid cards that I've used in the past.
3) Please try and use your own toilet facilities at home rather than at any venues wherever possible. Please be aware that each venue may have their own system in place if you do find you need to use venue facilities eg one in one out.
4) Social distancing measures will be put in place at all classes for whilst you're dancing. Some venues may use markers on the floor to assist with this or chairs to indicate the rows/columns. Each person will have an individual 'Dance Zone' approx. 3m sq. The idea being that you stay within that zone for the class and don't move into other people's air space. Upon arrival into the hall, people are encouraged to enter their 'Dance Zone' and avoid standing close to each other along the side of the room by chairs, which is usually/often the practice. Please protect yourself and respect everyone around you by maintaining the general social distancing measures of 2m. Please note, during the class there will be no swapping of lines. All venues have specific rules/measures in place for communal/hall areas eg one way systems, so please be aware of them and abide by their recommendations. For example, at the Shoreham Centre and Angmering Community Centre, the exit from the building will be via the Fire Exits in the main hall.
5) A FACE MASK MUST BE WORN whenever you are indoors walking through a public/communal area to reach the room/hall for class. You should also wear it whilst waiting for the class if you are standing less than 2m distance from anyone. However, you don't have to wear one during the class.
6) Windows and doors will be kept open to help increase the air flow through the rooms but fans are not allowed to be used.
TRACK AND TRACE
Remember, not only anyone diagnosed with covid-19 must self-isolate, but all the people who they have been in close proximty to. This includes other attendees at class and potentially could extend much further. The venues will have to close for 2 weeks and potentially any other users present on that same day might also have to self-isolate. This could mean I'd have to cancel classes for 2 weeks.