0 7 3 9 8 7 8 7 3 7 2 • s t r i c t l y d a n c i n g w i t h l i s a @ g m a i l . c o m
• A great way to exercise without feeling like you're working out!
• Not as strenuous or continuous as FitSteps, Zumba or aerobics
• Cover lots of different dance styles in one class with varied
• Each week one routine will be repeated from the previous week
• Each style will be repeated a few times during one term
• Short routines making it easier to remember
• Enjoy a wide variety of music from oldies to current hits
• Run through the steps before dancing each track (so can pace
• All classes 1 hour in duration
• Sign-up requireD
• If classes are listed as FULL a waiting list is started
The Dance Fit class is for those who are more interested in improving fitness than learning to dance. There will be lots of styles covered in each class, whereas with the regular Dance Class you will learn just one style/routine each week.
"If you want the 'feel good factor' as well as exercise then join Lisa's Dance Fit class. It is an enjoyable way of exercising to great music. The dance routines are shorter versions to those taught in the Strictly Dance classes - a brilliant way of consolidating the dance steps if attending both classes. I can't believe exercising could be such fun. Thank you Lisa!"
"I'm having so much fun at class. I've learned all sorts of interesting dances steps without feeling silly and the bonus is, it's brilliant exercise as well!"
WEEKLY DANCE FIT CLASSES
• Further venue information can be found by selecting the relevant town in the sub-menu under the 'Venues' button above
• Please contact me if you would like to be put on the waiting list for any classes above that are listed as full
DAY TIME TOWN VENUE SPACES
WEDNESDAY 10-11am STORRINGTON Storrington Village Hall, High St FEW SPACES
THURSDAY 8-9pm WORTHING All Saints Church Hall, Findon Valley FEW SPACES
I strongly recommend that you bring water with you to class.
Most of the classes which are listed as full are not permanently full. They just get particularly busy at the start of each term, when a lot of new people join. Therefore, in due course, spaces generally do become available and you can sign up to a waiting list for any specific class.